This medication is used to treat infections due to parasites (e.g., schistosoma and liver flukes).
This drug may also be used to treat some tapeworm infections.
• Take Biltricide exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
• Take Biltricide with a beverage during a meal.
• Do not crush or chew the tablets. Swallow them whole.
• Doses are usually taken three times in one day with no less than 4 hours but not more than 6 hours between doses. Follow your doctor's instructions.
• Fasting, laxatives, and purging will not help cure this infection.
• Store Biltricide at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
All prices are in US dollars.
The content on this page has been supplied to CanadaDrugsOnline.com by an independent third party contracted to provide information for our website. CanadaDrugsOnline relies on these third parties to create and maintain this information and cannot guarantee the medical efficacy, accuracy or reliability of the information that has been provided to us. If you require any advice or information about the drugs on this page, a medical condition or treatment advice, you should always speak to a health professional. Please note that not all products, including any referenced in this page, are shipped by our affiliated Canadian Pharmacy. We affiliate with other dispensaries that ship product to our customers from the following jurisdictions: Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, and the United States. The items in your order maybe shipped from any of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries as well as those listed above. Rest assured, we only affiliate with our authorized dispensaries that procure product through reliable sources.
Back to Drug Categories Page